Saturday, March 10, 2012

Prince Harry - The People's Prince


A "quickie" here today folks! I've been busy working and not had time to do a proper post but I saw this video this morning on TV and I just had to share it with everyone.

It is a feel good video. I love Prince Harry and I'm not even into redheads but Harry works for me!

By the way, my ancestor Jonathan Tipton, the first Tipton in America came from Jamaica. His father was from Shropshire, England. I know, I know, it's a stretch but it is my very own Kevin Bacon six degrees of separation.

9 comments:

  1. Prince Harry works for me too! He certainly grew into the hot one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly5:06 PM

    "shake your groove thing
    shake your groove thing
    yeah yeah
    show 'em how we do it now!"

    white boyz CAN dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prince Harry works for me too. Pretty much anybody with the title 'Prince' works for me though :-0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam,

    Two handsome princes; one is sexy and one is...uh...nice. Harry definitely is the sexy one. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cubby,

    Same here. I hear "Prince....so and so" and my ears prick (yes, I said "prick") up. But Prince Harry is a whole 'bother realm. He is one sexy dude. So cute yet sexy at the same time. He has a great move in this video. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, he has some nice moves. His mom would be sooooo proud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pleased to see that Harry is so popular with my blog pals, 'cos you can take him - for keeps! If I had the means to do so I would pay anyone to get him off our hands - and Wills too, for good measure. In fact you can have the whole jing-bang lot of 'em!
    When watching the TV news I always make sure the remote is in my hand so I can flick over when any of this born-into-privilege coterie are shown indulging in their latest antics - and lately we've been seeing more than enough of the red-headed one, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ray.

    We will GLADLY take the Big Red Headed One off of your hands! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Max,

    Yes indeedy, Harry does have some VERY nice moves.

    ReplyDelete